Rules of the Bar
To enter Player 1 you must have a valid ID showing that you are twenty-one (21) or older, regardless of age. Identification questions CANNOT be determined over the phone or via email. Since, the appearance of the individual presenting the identification must be compared to the identification presented by the individual, identification questions can only be answered in person by the individual looking at the identification in question.
Every person entering Player 1 must present a valid Photo Drivers License or Identification with the exception of minors during hours where they are allowed. An adult, however, does need to be present and will have an ID check. Details below.
Drivers License – If a driver’s license is changed, duplicate, damaged, or if the door person doesn’t believe the individual presenting the identification is the person who is pictured on the identification, secondary (back up) photo identification is required.
- United States Drivers License MUST be in English. If a non English ID is presented it CAN be accepted with a passport or passport photo as long as it meets the guidelines below.
- If any tape or other fastener material is used to hold the ID together it WILL NOT be accepted.
- If portions of your ID are missing it WILL NOT be accepted.
- Any portions of the laminate that is missing or damaged your ID WILL NOT be accepted.
- Temporary printed Drivers License WILL NOT be accepted.
- Passport – If the passport appears altered in any way, or if the individual presenting the identification does not look like the person on the passport, it WILL NOT be accepted.
Further, the picture on the passport must be less than five years old (if the individual presenting the passport is younger than thirty years old) to be accepted as a primary form of identification. By way of example, if the passport presented says that the individual is 24 years old, and the picture on the passport was taken when that individual was 18, this is NOT acceptable as a primary form of identification.
Photos of your passport may be accepted as a secondary form of identification provided everything is readable and your photo is clear.
- Military ID (photo) - Will be accepted as a form of ID as long as it is not expired.
- ANY ID that is listed as expired, regardless of form WILL NOT be accepted.
- Anyone that is believed to be visibly intoxicated will be denied entry.
- Anyone that is believed to have been recently in a fight (bleeding, torn clothing, visibly agitated) will be denied entry.
- Anyone acting in such a manner to suggest that they will cause a disturbance on the premises will be denied entry.
- Credit cards, debit cards, student ID, and weapon license WILL NOT be accepted.
- Even if an individual has all of the above identification, if the door personnel does not believe the person presenting the identification is the person to whom the identification belongs, that individual will not be allowed in.